Individualized Service · Decades of Experience · Recognized Excellence
Originally established in Rochester under the name of Brown & Zurett in 1926, Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina P.C. has established itself as one of the pre-eminent law firms providing a broad range of individual services for clients throughout Upstate New York.
Among Judges, legal professionals and satisfied clients, our Rochester litigation attorneys are consistently recognized as superior trial lawyers. We are proud of the results we have achieved in courtrooms all over the State of New York.
Sometimes, you have no option but to proceed to trial. When that is the case, Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina, P.C., is the right choice for you. Whether it is New York State Supreme Court, Federal Court, Bankruptcy Court or a matrimonial hearing room, our team of professionals is uniquely qualified to go the distance on your behalf.
Our record of hundreds of successful trial verdicts speaks of our dedication in meeting our clients' needs. In serving you and your loved ones in trying times, we will guide you through the legal process, from initial investigation through final resolution.
We offer a full range of individualized services, including:
- Personal injury litigation for plaintiffs: Including complex cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, product liability and premises liability injuries, and wrongful death claims. We also offer employment law litigation services for workers facing violations of their workplace rights.
- Family law: Including divorce under New York's new no-fault divorce guidelines, child custody arrangements for parents and complex marital property division. We also provide services for people seeking modifications of their existing divorce orders.
- Bankruptcy and debt reorganization: We can help you eliminate your debt through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, or reorganize your debt through a Chapter 11 repayment plan.
- Criminal defense: Aggressive representation for people charged with DWI or other traffic violation, misdemeanors or felony offenses in jurisdictions throughout Upstate New York.
- Estate planning and probate law: We can help you prepare an effective asset preservation plan to protect your estate from probate taxes upon your death. We also provide probate services for surviving family members following the death of a loved one.
- Real estate law: Under New York law, buyers and sellers of real estate are required to have legal representation protecting their rights. We offer a full range of transactional and litigation services in the area of residential real estate.
- Commercial Real Estate: We also counsel our clients as real estate developers in all aspects of commercial real estate, including sales and acquisitions of commercial real estate, commercial leasing, commercial financing, and all aspects of planned unit developments including townhouses, condominiums and home owner associations.
Our attorneys also represent people who have suffered financial damages as a result of negligence on the part of a licensed professional practicing in New York.
Contact our office at 585-851-8952 to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney at our firm today.
Under New York's Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of this website contain attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation.
Man dies from personal injury after being hit by two carsAs a pedestrian, being hit by a car is unfortunate enough...
Milk tanker-minivan crash leads to personal injury, deathWhen a passenger vehicle collides with a commercial vehicle, the commercial truck - the bigger of the two - usually ends up winning...
Boy suffers personal injury after hit-and-run accidentA New York hit-and-run accident has left a 10-year-old boy's mother disgusted...